Moisture analyzers are measuring instruments designed specially for determination of moisture content in relatively small samples of various substances.
Moisture analyzer MA.R series features:
– easy operation provided by backlit readable LCD display
– drying profiles (standard, mild, step, rapid).
– finish mode (manual, humidity stabilization, automatic, time defined).
– GLP/GMP printouts and reports
– infrared lamps (halogen lamps or metal heater optional)
– standard and non-standard applications
-6 large databases
Maximal capacity of moisture analyzer series MA.R ranges from 50 g /0.1 mg to 210 g/1 mg. Moisture content readout accuracy from 0,0001% to 0,001%. Maximal drying temperature equals 160°C (an extra cost option is moisture analyzer with halogen lamps and drying temperature upgraded to 250°C). Each moisture analyzer is equipped with aluminum weighing pan with dimensions ø 90mm. The MA.R series is enriched with various interfaces: RS232, USB type A, USB type B and Wi-Fi.