MA X2 moisture analyzers are hi-tech measuring instruments intended for quick determination of relative moisture content, dry mass content and other parameters in samples of different substances.
MA.X2 series is equipped with innovative system: the drying chamber can be opened and closed automatically using button or proximity sensors – see video
- Maintaining moisture analyzer clean – operator does not touch moisture analyzer’s housing.
- Removing any shocks caused by manual closing of the chamber – the chamber closes automatically and always with the same intensity.
- Achieving high repeatability of opening and closing the drying chamber.
- Enhancing drying process automation.
- Enhancing safety of operation by eliminating contact with hot components of drying chamber.
- Improving operation ergonomics.
MA.X2 series features user-friendly colour touchscreen. Free configuration of the control panel can be done by means of hotkeys, customizable information fields and programmable labels. Drying process can be carried out for any temperature and – thanks to databases – particular drying process may be set for a specific product.
- Automatic opening and closing of the drying chamber
- 5” capacitive colour touchpad
- Modern interface
- Uncomplicated, intuitive operation
- Programmable display
- Automatic internal calibration (X2.IC.A series)
- Drying profiles (standard, mild, step, fast)
- GLP/GMP printouts-reports
- Repeatable and customized applications
- Work optimization due to the use of halogen lamps
An additional element for moisture analyzers that improves their functionality is a water vapour permeability determination set used in tanning industry for determining hygienic properties of leather.DATABASES:
Information system of X2 series moisture analyzers is based on 6 databases, allowing many users to operate product database comprising many samples. Collected measurements may be subjected to subsequent analysis.Collected data is registered in 6 databases:
- Users (up to 10 users)
- Products (up to 5000 products)
- Customers (up to 100 customers)
- Packagings (up to 100 packagings)
- Drying programs (up to 200 drying programs)
- Drying process reports (up to 5000 drying process reports)