HI-151 Checktemp®4 is the perfect portable, high-accuracy thermometer for busy home and professional kitchens. The sharp, stainless steel, fold out probe is ideal when testing fresh, cooked and semi-frozen food. Waterproof with CAL Check.
Not just happy in the heat, it is also fast and accurate in chilled and frozen foods with an outstanding accuracy of ±0.2˚C.
The fully waterproof design features front and back silicone high grip surfaces making it both easy to hold and ensuring it won’t slide off greasy or slippery surfaces when you put it down.
About the thermometer
- Fully waterproof, tough compact casing and supplied complete with a factory calibration quality certificate.
- Features Hanna Cal Check which ensures circuit calibration every time the thermometer is turned on for complete peace of mind.
- Motion sensor wake-up eliminates the need for closing and reopening the probe when the meter is in power conservation mode.
- Front and back silicone high grip surfaces make it easy to hold and ensure it won’t slide off greasy or slippery surfaces.
- Large forward facing LCD display ensures readings are easy to see when holding the thermometer.
- Not only waterproof, but floats too making it easy to retrieve.
||-50.0 to 300°C|
|Resolution||0.1°C (-50.0 to 199.9°C); 1.0°C (200.0 to 300.0°C)|
|Accuracy||±0.2°C (-30.0 to 170.0°C)
±0.4°C (-50.0 to 30.0°C)
±0.4°C (170.0 to 199.9°C)
±1.0°C ±1 digit (200.0 to 300.0°C)
|Probe||Stainless steel probe with penetration tip; 103 x 3mm (diameter)|
|Battery type/life||CR2032 Li-ion (2) / approx.. 4000 hours of continuous use|
|Auto-off||1 min, 2 min (default), 8 min, 60 min or always on|
|Environment||-30.0 to 50.0°C|
|Case ingress protection rating||IP67, floating case|
|Dimensions||165 x 45 x 24mm|
|Ordering information||Temperature testers are supplied with batteries, factory calibration quality certificate and instruction manual|